Tuesday 10 July 2018

Bread quickie

It was 2am in morning and I was starving after having early dinner...this is not a new thing for all of us correct?? Anyways I was wondering what to eat but did not wish to have daal rice or chapati...then suddenly a thought came running to my mind why don't I make something with bread, butter and green chutney...Ahh!!! And yes that was a time I invented this rocket science dish for myself which is very difficult to make but tasty when u eat...😂😂😂

What you need to have is green chutney made of onion,green chillies,garlic paste and corriander....make sure you make this chutney in advance so that you can have this anytime you want...

Ofcourse bread and butter as well..

Apply chutney and butter on bread nicely put it on pan (make sure u apply some butter on pan) then wait for 5 minutes until it become crispy...

This whole process would atleast take 5- 8 minutes and trust me this will fill up your stomach and then you can finally go off to sleep peacefully....see how difficult it is correct??? Now I want you guys to try this difficult dish at your place and comment below how did you find it...people who already know this... ok ok you guys are smart but people who don't know let's make them smart......what say????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bread quickie

It was 2am in morning and I was starving after having early dinner...this is not a new thing for all of us correct?? Anyways I was wondering...